Mr. John Dalton was invaluable in helping me through the most difficult time of my life. Before finding him, I felt like no one wanted to help or cared about what happened to me. He was very quick to respond to all of my questions, phone calls, and emails. He made me feel like I was the only client he was helping. Mr. Dalton is very Professional, caring, compassionate, helpful and the most efficient lawyer. He helped me from the beginning to end with a favorable outcome. I feel he saved my life and I am extremely grateful to have found him.
Law Offices of Jason L. Oliver
128 N. Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 107
Pasadena, CA 91103-3650
Open Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Los Angeles 626‐797‐2777
San Diego 619-940-7771
San Francisco 415‐935‐6904
California Toll Free 877‐593‐2777
- The Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Act is headed to the White House for Signature
- Bill Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Cases Awaits President Biden’s Signature
- House and Senate have passed legislation banning forced arbitration in employment sexual harassment and sex assault cases
- PSA: COVID-19 paid sick leave law being renewed
- PSA: For those who have lost a loved one due to COVID-19, or know someone who has, FEMA may provide up to $9,000 to help offset funeral costs.