John Dalton and his firm was the best decision I could of made to handle this delicate situation. From the first contact to them till the settling of the case. They made me feel at ease and understanding of such a difficult time in my life. They were always extremely responsive in a timely manner and I was always quick to hear back from them if I had a question or a new situation that arose during this process. Everyone I dealt with at the firm was extremely professional and courteous. I would highly recommend seeking their assistance if you find yourself in an inappropriate situation that cannot be resolved with your company.
Law Offices of Jason L. Oliver
128 N. Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 107
Pasadena, CA 91103-3650
Open Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Los Angeles 626‐797‐2777
San Diego 619-940-7771
San Francisco 415‐935‐6904
California Toll Free 877‐593‐2777
- The Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Act is headed to the White House for Signature
- Bill Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Cases Awaits President Biden’s Signature
- House and Senate have passed legislation banning forced arbitration in employment sexual harassment and sex assault cases
- PSA: COVID-19 paid sick leave law being renewed
- PSA: For those who have lost a loved one due to COVID-19, or know someone who has, FEMA may provide up to $9,000 to help offset funeral costs.