PSA: The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) may provide up to $9,000 to help offset funeral costs incurred due to Covid-19 related death. To see if this assistance is available for your personal situation or to apply, please visit:
New California Laws Starting Jan. 1, 2021: https://laist.com/2021/01/01/
December 21, 2020
National Trial Lawyers has named Jason L. Oliver among 2020’s “Top 100” for Employment Lawyers!
Importantly, NTL’s award is by invitation-only. Further, NTL requires each plaintiff civil litigator selected to meet stringent qualifications. NTL includes those it considers top employment trial lawyers in the United States.
Jason Oliver and The Law Offices of Jason L. Oliver have made the National Trial Lawyer’s prestigious “Top 100” for Employment Lawyers for 2016!
The Top 100 Trial Lawyers is by invitation-only and is composed of premier trial lawyers across the nation who meet stringent qualifications for civil plaintiff trial lawyers.
Law Offices of Jason L. Oliver
128 N. Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 107
Pasadena, CA 91103-3650
Open Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Los Angeles 626‐797‐2777
San Diego 619-940-7771
San Francisco 415‐935‐6904
California Toll Free 877‐593‐2777
- PSA: For those who have lost a loved one due to COVID-19, or know someone who has, FEMA may provide up to $9,000 to help offset funeral costs.
- New Laws for Californians as of January 1, 2021
- Top 100 Employment Lawyers for 2020 – The National Trial Lawyers
- New 2017 Sexual Harassment Law offering additional protections to LGBTQ employees is signed into law in California
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers for 2016