Jason is understanding, very hardworking, and extremely helpful. When you feel upset and have questions or concerns, he makes you feel like you’re his top priority and is never hard to reach. I am very fortunate to find a lawyer like him I am very thankful he took on my case with a positive outcome.. If you are looking for an employment lawyer in Los Angeles, you found the right guy.
Law Offices of Jason L. Oliver
128 N. Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 107
Pasadena, CA 91103-3650
Open Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Los Angeles 626‐797‐2777
San Diego 619-940-7771
San Francisco 415‐935‐6904
California Toll Free 877‐593‐2777
- The Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Act is headed to the White House for Signature
- Bill Ending Forced Arbitration of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment Cases Awaits President Biden’s Signature
- House and Senate have passed legislation banning forced arbitration in employment sexual harassment and sex assault cases
- PSA: COVID-19 paid sick leave law being renewed
- PSA: For those who have lost a loved one due to COVID-19, or know someone who has, FEMA may provide up to $9,000 to help offset funeral costs.